How To Get Rid Of Scars On Legs
The scars on the leg can look unsightly and might cause the person to feel very much embarrassed about exposing the legs in a public place. But it is also not possible to totally remove the scars on the legs. You may want to know that How To Get Rid Of Scars On Legs? There are many types or variety of creams and gels and also the medical procedures and the home remedies that could completely reduce the appearance of the scars on legs. The scars can be the result of burns, surgery or injuries, chicken pox, acne or insect bites, but there is obviously a treatment that will heal each of these.
It will obviously be very much embarrassing if a lady having scars on leg wears a short dress or a short skirt. Apart from medicinal ways to remove the scars, there are home remedies also. There are some cosmetics which are specially meant for this only. If the scars remain longer they can make a permanent mark on the leg. So care should be taken immediately to remove the scars from the legs. If the scar is permanent then one can wear a stocking to cover it up. There are several ways to remove the scars from the leg. They are as follows:
How to get rid of scars on legs?
• Vitamin E has been in very much useful and helps in the beauty treatments for many years and many people claim that it is a very much successful medicine for the removal of scars. Vitamin E oil also helps in moisturization and nourishes the skin as it contains some of the powerful antioxidants, which helps to repair the skin and improve the appearance of the damaged tissue.
• Vitamin E capsules can be in taken orally or one can also apply the oil softly by bursting the vitamin capsule with the help of a pin and applying the oil to the affected area.
• One can want to test the vitamin E oil on a small area of the skin first, before they applies it to any of the large areas of the affected skin, because vitamin E oil may also can cause an allergic reaction in some people which results in contact dermatitis.
• Lemon juice is also another very much common home remedy for the scar treatment, which gets very much mixed reports. It is believed by the people to decrease the marks of the scars by acting as a bleaching material to lower the redness, and also it exfoliates, which helps to the skin regenerate. On the other hand lemon juice has helped some of the people to reduce their permanent scars completely. But this method is not at all recommended by the dermatologists, as the lemon juice is a type of acid which can be very much harsh and helps in drying of the skin. It has also not been scientifically proven to remove the scars.
• If someone decides to try the lemon juice on his or her scars, then first cut a small slice of the lemon and then squeeze the juice directly onto the scars. Leave the lemon juice on the scars overnight untouched. And it is warned that not to apply fresh juice more than once a day. It can be harmful.
• If someone feels the pure lemon juice is too strong for him or her, then he or she can easily dilute the lemon juice with water before applying or one can also mix it with some cucumber juice or paste to limit the harshness of the acid.
• Cucumber is very much safe and a natural treatment which has been said to heal down the scar area. This cucumber treatment works great on the scars. To use the cucumber first peel the cucumber, then chop it roughly and then blend properly in a mixer machine until it becomes a paste-like material. Then apply a light layer of the cucumber paste to the scarred skin and leave it on overnight, or one can also apply a thicker layer of the paste and wash off after 20 minutes. One can mix the cucumber paste with the olive oil, lemon juice, and aloe vera and then apply it on the scarred area.
These materials are all home remedies. Other than these materials the useful materials for the removal of scars on legs are cocoa butter, olive oil, aloe vera and many more.